What if I receive my monthly bank statements electronically? Will I continue to receive them? Will I continue to receive both, my electronic and paper statement?
To continue to receive your statements electronically with MutualBank, you will need to follow the instructions below to re-enroll in our eStatement system.
For future reference, please print or save electronically your BloomBank eStatements. We will make available to you, through MutualBank’s Online Banking, 18 months of BloomBank statements. (TBD) BloomBank statements will be accessible by request through Secure Forms via MutualBank’s Online Banking or through one of MutualBank’s Financial Centers. Please see the Online Banking questions section of this booklet for more information.
If you receive your statements electronically, you will receive a paper statement from BloomBank that will cover the period from your last regular statement date through April 20, 2018. (TBD BloomBank mailing all or mailing only non-estatement customers) Electronic access will not be available after Friday, April 20, 2018 through BloomBank.
MutualBank eStatement Enrollment Instructions
- Beginning April 23, 2018, after 8:00am EST, log in to your new MutualBank Online Banking. (See details here about your username and password).
- Click on the ACCOUNTS Tab.
- Click on the DOCUMENTS button. You can enroll each account by changing the account number of the drop down or by clicking “eStatement” within the Documents button.
- Read and accept the eStatement disclosure. Follow the directions for technology verification.
For users who were NOT enrolled in BloomBank's Online Banking:
If you were not currently enrolled in BloomBank's Online Banking, you may enroll in eStatements by enrolling in MutualBank's Online Banking and then follow the steps above.
- Visit this link
- Click on Account Holder Enrollment.
- Follow the instructions and click Submit.
*Accepting the disclosure will discontinue paper statements for your accounts. If at anytime you wish to resume paper statements, please notify your local financial institution or call us at 800-382-8031.