How do I enroll in eStatements?
- Beginning April 23, 2018, after 8:00am EST, log in to your new MutualBank Online Banking. (See details here about your username and password).
- Click on the ACCOUNTS Tab.
- Click on the DOCUMENTS button. You can enroll each account by changing the account number of the drop down or by clicking “eStatement” within the Documents button.
- Read and accept the eStatement disclosure. Follow the directions for technology verification.
For users who were NOT enrolled in BloomBank's Online Banking:
If you were not currently enrolled in BloomBank's Online Banking, you may enroll in eStatements by enrolling in MutualBank's Online Banking and then follow the steps above.
- Visit this link
- Click on Account Holder Enrollment.
- Follow the instructions and click Submit.
*Accepting the disclosure will discontinue paper statements for your accounts. If at anytime you wish to resume paper statements, please notify your local financial institution or call us at 800-382-8031.